Monday 30 April 2018

Bold floral cards

Hi friends!
A Happy Monday to all of you. I would like to share a couple of cards I made using some bold florals...  
Here are my cards!


CARD1




On a white card base, I heat embossed the chequered pattern using embossing ink and golden embossing powder. Stamped the flowers Linen bloom stamp set and leaves on a watercolour paper, colour them with Zig markers and fussy cut them all. Arranged the florals from the on the embossed background and adhered them creating some levels using foam adhesive. Lastly, stamped the sentiment and added few clear Nuvo drops



CARD2




On a white card base, I heat embossed a pattern with the fancy flourish using embossing ink and golden embossing powder. Stamped the flowers Linen bloom stamp set and leaves on a watercolour paper, colour them with Zig markers and fussy cut them all. Arranged the florals from the on the embossed background and adhered them creating some levels using foam adhesive. Using Blue zig marker and aqua brush I highlighted the area around the arrangement. Lastly, stamped the sentiment and added few clear Nuvo drops.



Thank you for your time here!




I am playing along with the folllowing challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment