Sunday 11 February 2018

Perfect Love (Craftyscrappers)

Hello friends!
It's my first DT post for this term with Craftyscrappers and I am super happy to be here.

Valentine's day is just around the corner... 
Today I have Pic-torials showing a few cards for your loved ones. 

Let's get on with it.

* PICTURE HEAVY POST*

1st card


Here, I have used the new XOXO stencil and the TALE AS OLD AS TIME stamp set.
To begin with, I took a 4"x6" card panel. 



I distressed the panel through the stencil using various DI, to create a colourful background. 




 Trimmed the panel and foam-mounted it on a 4"x6" card base.



 On a stitched circle die-cut I stamped the sentiment from the said stamp set. Stamped the image on Canson Montval paper. Coloured the image with zig markers and fussy cut the image.



Adhered the circle die-cut on the card base. 
Mounted the image overlapping the circle using foam adhesive.


  Lastly, added few sequins to complete my card.






2nd card



For this card, I took a 4"x6" card panel. I distressed the entire panel creating a rainbow background, using multiple distress inks. Let it dry.



 Once dry trim the panel to get a 3"x6" strip. Using Unicorn white pigment ink from Heroarts, I distressed the entire strip using the hearts stencil.



 I took a black card panel slightly larger than this strip and matted the strip on it. Adhered this completely to a white side-fold card base.


 Meanwhile, stamped the image, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut the image. Stamped the sentiment on a white strip. 
Adhered the sentiment and the image to the card. 
Lastly, added glossy accents to the heart.






3rd card




I made a shaker card this time. 
I distressed a blue card base using Unicorn white pigment ink from Heroarts, through the XOXO stencil. 





 Once dry, I stamped the sentiment as desired using my Stampoholic.



 Prepare the shaker window using a circle die-cut ring and acetate sheet. Fill the shaker elements and mounted the ring using foam adhesive.



 Meanwhile, stamped the image, coloured with zig markers, fussy cut the image and later mounted it on to the card.



BONUS CARD




Here's a bonus card, which I made using the Rays stencil and To my Otter half stamp set.
This card is made using all the extra supplies that were leftover after finishing the above cards. 
I have used the leftover multi-coloured strip and distressed it with the Rays stencil using white pigment ink. 
Matted this strip with silver glitter paper and adhered it to a card base.
I have also used all the extra critter images to complete the card. 
Lightly brushed the BG with Squeezed lemonade DI before adhering the critters.




That's all from my end today.

Hope you enjoyed my cards.

Do let me know which one is your favorite.


Linking to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment