Monday 19 February 2018

MFT olympics # 2- Freestyle

Hello friends...
My entry to the MFT Olympics Freestyle event.


I have used the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set.

To begin with, I took a white cardstock and distressed it using distress oxide inks - Cracked pistachio and Peacock feathers, till I got the desired effect. 
Next, I marked and cut a circle on the distressed card stock. 
Using a thin brush, I first splattered water over the circle and later white acrylic paint, to achieve the snow effect. 
Using the stitched Snow drifts die, I cut a small panel and adhered it to the bottom of the circle.
Stamped two hedgehogs, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut them. 
I printed a tiny image of bonfire, coloured and fussy cut it. 
Next, I started assembling them all onto the circle. 
I first stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. While stamping, I masked off 'LOVE' from the sentiment and stamped the remaining part. Completed the sentiment by handwriting 'BRR..' using a black pen. 
I adhered the circle on a white card base using foam adhesive. 
Adhered the bonfire on the circle and then mounted the two hedgehogs overlapping it using foam adhesive. 

Few closeups -


Thank you for dropping by.


Linking to the following challenge







No comments:

Post a Comment