Sunday 11 February 2018

MFT creative olympics

Hello friends!!
I am at the blog today with a card I made for participating in the MFT creative Olympics.
Check the details of the same here.

Here is my first card!
 I have created this card for Event 1 - Stamping Slalom.


For this card, I am using
MFT Hog Heaven, MFT Happy Hedgehogs and MFT I'm Owl yours stamp sets.

I stamped the images from all the three stamp sets on a watercolour paper, coloured them with zig markers and fussy cut them. I drew the branch with the leaves on the same paper, coloured and fussy cut it too. 
On a white card panel, I created the sky effect using distress inks and cloud stencil. Mounted this panel on a white side-fold card using craft foam. 
Next, I assembled all the images on the card. Lastly, stamped the sentiment. 

Few more pics.




Thank you for dropping by.

Linking to the following challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment