Sunday 26 November 2017

Blessed Christmas

Hi, Friends!
Yet another CAS Christmas card today.

I have used the Santa's Christmas Stamp set, a new release, from the Craftyscrappers.




I stamped, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut the images. 
On a white card base, I adhered the pattern paper from The Basics stack by DCWV. 
I die-cut a white cardstock using the MFT stitched snow drifts die. 
Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on the die-cut. 
Mounted this die-cut on the pattern paper. 
Adhered a strip of silver/gold washi tape at the bottom of the card base. 
Adhered the images on the card using thin foam tape (I didn't want extra pop to the images) 
Lastly, added few coloured cup sequins to add elements to the card. 



Linking to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment