Monday 18 September 2017

Tickled pink

Hi!
I have a CAS card on the blog today. 

I have used the My Favorite Things (MFT) Hogs and Heaven stamp set for this card. 



I stamped the two images together on a white card panel (to show that they are together). Coloured the images with my pencils colors. Stamped the sentiment. On a white card base adhered a strip of pattern paper from MFT at the bottom. Trimmed the card panel as per the size such that 1" of the strip is visible. Adhered the panel with the stamped images over the card base. Covered the images with Glossy accents to enhance them. A little green coloring at the base of the images. Lastly added a strip of silver at the joint of the card panel and the pattern paper. 


(Sorry friends... I am extremely unhappy with the photographs... But the climate here has been cloudy for the past few days... and couldn't get better clicks. I would be trying to click few pictures tomorrow morning again. Hopefully, I do get some clear pictures.)

Thank you for dropping by.
I do love reading through your comments. 


Linking my card with the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment