Thursday 17 August 2017

Wonderful Xmas

Hello, Crafters!!
Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of September is SheepSki designs


Image may contain: one or more people, drawing and text

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here

Image may contain: one or more people



Here is my DT inspiration for the same.




The digi I have used for my project is the "Penguin Pal". Here's a link to the image.

I coloured the Digi with Zig markers and die-cut it with a rectangle die. On a red CS  I mounted a white paper and later mounted red and green pattern papers over it. 


Adhered a golden ribbon across it. Foam mounted my digi over this arrangement. Added a Christmas tree and a fussy cut bell. The snowman was coloured with Wink of Stella clear glitter. (The glitter is not visible in the photo :() Lastly embellished it with stars and a Christmassy sentiment.

Thank you for dropping by..

Hop over the blog to check out the inspirations by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment