Sunday 18 June 2017

Watercolour card

Hello, Everyone....

I am having a watercolour card over here today. 

Past few weeks were all busy as kids were having their annual vacations here. 
But now vacations are over and kids are back to school. And that means we can get back to our crafting ;-).

So here's my first card after the break!!!

A Watercolour card!


I took a watercolour card panel. Coloured it with multiple distress inks blending with each other. Trimmed this panel in size to be mounted on my base cardstock. 
I die-cut the roses using My Favorite things (MFT) rose die and mounted them on a yellow card. Stamped the leaf from the MFT Geometric Greenery stamp set, heat embossed it and fussy cut it. Stamped the sentiment (from MFT geometric greenery) with Versamark on a black card and heat embossed it with white EP. Assembled it on the watercolour panel. 
Lastly, added enamel dots to add some element. 


Close-up view 



Thank you for taking time and dropping over my blog. I truly aprreciate that.

Would love to hear your feedback on the same. 


I would be entering this project in the following challenges
MFT camp create - Wonderful watercolour
cascoloursandsketches  - Sketch #227
Time-out challenges - Photo sketch (I am inspired by the colours)
caswatercolour - Summer (Colours of the summery sun)
happy little stampers - Watercolour challenge 
die-cut-divas - Summer fun (Colours of the summery sun)









No comments:

Post a Comment