Monday 27 March 2017

Magical Wand

Hello Crafters,
This is my first DT post for A Perfect time to Craft

The April challenge has started. Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.


Our sponsor for month of April is "Ericraft". 

Image may contain: text

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here

No automatic alt text available.

Join them on Facebook here

Image may contain: 1 person


The digi I have used for my card is  "Rachel Ballerina" . Here's a link to the image.

I began with colouring the digi with some pastel pencil colours. On a Kraft cardstock, I first put a glitter washi tape and then mounted the coloured image. I printed a quote I found on the google (Source unknown). Mounted this quote with foam adhesive. Lastly, I added few star sequins to add to the magical effect of the wand.


Do hope over the blog to check out the inspirations by my other DT friends. 
And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.

Regards,
Anila Dikay

No comments:

Post a Comment